RENTAL CONDITIONS – SETTLEMENT 2014-12-05T09:29:06+00:00

 INCLUDE:

  • Rent appartement
  • Television, no electricity costs extra.
  • The free shuttle to the ski lifts and village access

THESE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:

  • The deposit by check € 400 per apartment
  • rent The bathroom linen and linen kit (option 10€/pers), cleaning done exit (option 58€)
  • Local tax: Tax adults stay from 18 (0.7€ / day)
  • The personal expenses
  • Benefits massages, beauty treatments, Optional services
  • Meals / drinks
  • transportation
  • Paying activities and excursions on or off site
  • Cancellation insurance

PAYMENT & BOOKING:

If the reservation request is more than one month from the date of arrival: a deposit of 25% is required to confirm the booking. The remaining 75% will set 31 days before entering the apartment. If the reservation request is less than one month from the date of arrival, the full payment is required.

TO KNOW: Pets allowed subject in some apartment. prohibited in other apartments.